What’s new in SQLizer 3.0.9?
We’re excited to announce that SQLizer 3.0.9 is available to all customers right now.
Automatic worksheet detection
Until now, we’ve asked you to type in the name of the Worksheet you want to convert to SQL from your Excel spreadsheet. How terribly antiquated!
It led to typos and - at the very least - forced customers to go back to their sheet to remember “What did I call that worksheet anyway?”.
Now, once your spreadsheet has uploaded, SQLizer will populate a drop-down select with all your valid Worksheets.
Performance improvements on large cell ranges (Excel)
Really large ranges within Excel sheets now convert 18%* faster than before.
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Some minor bugs were squashed.
🖤 SQLizer team.
* We just made that number up, but it’s definitely quicker.
About: SQLizer is free for less than 5,000 rows of data for personal use - if you have a >5000 row CSV file you need to convert, use code
CONVERTME10 for 10% off your Pro Monthly plan for the first 12 months, or a one-off 10% discount on your Pro Annual plan.
More from The Official SQLizer blog...
- SQL will never die A really interesting summary from IEEE emerged last week. Entitled “The Rise of SQL”, it’s a fascinating glimpse into how a query language invented in...
- How to convert JSON to SQL - the quick and easy way [Updated 2022] If you want to convert JSON to SQL there’s no concrete or straightforward way of doing things. Conversion is usually tricky because JSON and SQL...
- New, Faster Upload System for File to Database Conversion We’re excited to announce that we’ve released SQLizer 3.0.8 to all users, available now. Here’s what’s new: Our new uploader features drag’n’drop - as well...
- How to convert Excel to SQL hassle-free [Updated 2022] It’s normal to have data in an Excel workbook that needs to be converted into a SQL database. The easiest way by far is to...